Sheetmetal Production Supervisor - Manufacturing
NOTE. Must have at least 3 years previous Manufacturing Supervising experience .
A Northern Suburbs Sheetmetal Manufacturing Company is a long standing, successful, South Australian, Family owned business who manufactures sheet metal products nationally.
We are currently looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and committed Sheetmetal Production Supervisor to commence asap.
The successful candidates must be team players who are willing to work reasonable overtime, to reach production requirements. Permanent salaried position for the right candidate.
Full Time Salaried role available on:
- Day Shift
We are looking for candidates experienced in:
Sheet Metal Production work.
Previous Supervising experience essential 3+ years.
Experience with Lean Manufacturing techniques.
Certificate III Engineering - Fabrication.
Semi hands on position
Various Sheet Metal Machine operation
CNC Turret and Folders
Forklift drivers licence
Ability to think independently.
Enjoys lots of variety.
Understands production scheduling.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Proven experience in a fast-paced manufacturing industry
- Work well within a team and individually
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks
- Sound safety record - think and act safely
- Demonstrated ability to provide employee training and instruction
What's in it for you?
- Work for a stable and progressive company who values and develops their people
- Permanent opportunity
- Great work-life balance
- A safe workplace and training provided
- Air conditioned, clean and modern workshop
- Laptop Computer
- Bonus potential
- Industry leading Salary.
08 8281 1211