The Temporary Power Outlet Enclosures come powder coated Electric Orange and available in 6, 12, 18 DIN - 15A single phase outlets.
- 600 x 485 x 220 deep.
- Made to be compliant with, AS/NZS3000:2007, AS/NZS3012:2003 and compliant with South Australian Power Network Utilities Service and Installation Rules - 2007.
- Manufactured using Australian Grade Z275 Galvanized Steel.
- Rated IP23.
- Standard finish is Electric Orange Powder coating.
- Convenient side hung door.
- Facility for key lockable cam lock.
- Doors can only be removed removing split pin.
- Removable Escutcheon with handle.
- DIN rail fitted to allow required DIN rail equipment.
- DIN fill-ins, earth and neutral bars, lugs, washers and nuts provided.
- Slotted section on bottom as outlet for extension cables.
- Sturdy rail to secure cables.
- All labels for clear circuit identification.
- Stand sold as separate unit.
- Holes for mounting in feet of stands.
- Stands can be extended in height to 3300mm to lock the unit securely between floors.
- Stands fitted with hooks to keep cables off the ground.
NOTE Stands are purchased seperately. Please call for freight quote on stands.