Sheet Metal Fabrication & Light Engineering Direct to You
A&B Industries is an Australian, family owned sheet metal and light engineering and manufacturing business that has been operating for over 30 years. Located in the northern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia, we manufacture high quality sheet metal and other products and distribute them throughout the other states of Australia, from Melbourne to Sydney and beyond, by using our sales division, RW Sales. When purchasing from A&B Industries, you can remain confident you’re supporting a hard-working local business that always delivers quality at affordable prices.
Sheet metal suppliers from Adelaide to Melbourne & Sydney
By being in charge of the fabrication and distribution of our products, we’re cutting out the middle man, allowing us to supply directly to our wholesale customers. Located in Adelaide, we can supply across the country no matter if you’re in Melbourne or Sydney or another state. We’re now suppliers to over 300 local businesses throughout Australia in a range of different industries, including:
- Electrical wholesalers
- Plumbing stores
- Wood fire retail stores
- Fencing contractors
- Ventilation and fume extraction contractors
- And more!
Browse through the different wholesalers we supply to in order to find out where you can find our products or call us today to request an order, no matter if you’re looking for stainless steel or wood fire kits.
Why choose A&B Industries for your metal fabrication?
A&B Industries Pty Ltd uses Quality Management Systems. Whatever your industry or your requirements, we can provide a fabrication product to match your needs. We offer a variety of custom jobs and always provide our customers with the best prices guaranteed. Most importantly, our gas heating products are Australian Gas Association tested and approved and we ensure that our design and manufacturing standards meet the following Australian Standards:
- AS/NZ 2918:2001 Domestic solid fuel burning appliances - Installation
- AS/NZ 3000:1996 Rulings to SAA Wiring Rules
- AS/NZ 5601:2013 Gas installations - General installations
- AS/NZ 3439:2009 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies
- AS/NZ 3012:2010 Electrical Installations
- AS 60529:2004 Degrees of Protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)
- AS/NZ 5112:2015 Tunnel type terminal neutral bars for low voltage switch boards
- AS/NZ 4013:2014 Domestic solid fuel burning appliances - Method for determination of flue gas emission
- AS/NZ 4012:2014 Domestic Solid Fuel Burning Appliances
- AS 4566:2005 Flue Cowls - Gas Appliances
- AS/NZS 3678:2014 Structural steel - Hot-rolled plates, floorplates and slabs
- AS/NZS 1365:1996 Tolerances for flat-rolled steel products
- AS 2312:2014 Guide to the protection of structural steel against atmospheric corrosion by the use of protective coatings - Hot dip galvanizing
- AS/NZS 60670:2012 Boxes and enclosures for electrical accessories for household and similar fixed electrical installations
If you have any further questions about our products and services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team who will be happy to assist you. You can reach us by calling directly on (08) 8281 1211 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form on our website and we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
"Why should you choose A&B Industries"? Because we believe it is our commitment to delivering quality Australian made products to the Wholesaler, next day with the best service and the best price."