Did you know that A&B Industries is an Australian, Family Owned Manufacturer of Electrical Consumables, Electrical Enclosures, Gas Heater Fittings, Ventilation Ductwork, Wood Fire Components and Fencing parts?
We manufacturer and distribute (RW Sales for Eastern Australia) the products directly to you the Wholesaler through out Australia. There is no “middle man” this guarantees that you receive the best possible product at the best possible price.
Great Product Design and Functionality
Our products are tested for reliability and safety. We have all the relevant approvals needed for our products that comply with Australian & New Zealand Standards.
Product safety is a priority for us at A&B Industries. That is why we ensure that products comply with the Australian & New Zealand Standards.
These Standards have been developed with a set of criteria’s which the product must meet. To achieve this status, the product must pass a series of tests in which it is put under difficult conditions that are designed to be similar to those that the item will endure in its day to day function. If the product has passed these tests then it gains certification under the Australian and New Zealand Standard.
It is a requirement by legislation that if a product needs approval, then we must ensure that it is certified before it sold to the customer. All Electrical manufacturers regardless of whether they are a sole trader or large multinational company must meet the same standard.
Our Gas Heating products are all audited yearly and Certified by the Australian Gas Association to comply with strict Gas Legislation.
Certification & Accreditations
A&B is certified and accredited to the following standards: –
- AS/NZS 4801:2001. OH&S system protects our work force from dangers of working with sheet metal.
- NATA tested products – independently tested IP ratings
- AGA approved and tested
History > Key dates in the history of A&B are as follows:
- 1987 – A&B founded manufacturing Gas Heating and some Electrical Products.
- 1998 – Formation of Domestic Enclosures Division
- 1998 – Move to new premises in Salisbury South SA to increase capacity.
- 2000 – Extension of Salisbury South premises completed.
- 2007 – Celebrates 20 years of business.
- 2011 – Release of NBN enclosure system solution.
- 2015 – Upgrade of existing plant to include new conveyor line, improved warehousing and CNC Turret press.
- 2015 – Rebranding of A&B, consolidating all divisions to offer a unified vision for the future.
- 2015 - Upgraded and re-designed all Electrical Enclosures (Ongoing).
- 2016 - New Powder Coating Oven and line.
- 2017- New CNC 40T Press Brake and CNC Turret Press.
- 2017- Celebrates 30 years of business.
- 2018- New CNC Plasma Cutter.
Manufacturing and Distribution Facilities
Adelaide – 2,000m²
We have reciently partnered with TNT and now ship to any Metropolitan area next day or country Australia 2 days depending on location.
Residential Commercial Electrical, Meter Enclosure, Gas Heating, Wood Fire and Fencing products are primarily manufactured from our facility in South Australia. Facilities include the following equipment.
- 8 various style “G” Presses
- 2 Guillotines with a capacity to cut 3.0 MS up to 2400 long.
- 30 Ton 2500 x 1200 Nishimbo CNC Turret Press
- CNC Plasma Cutting
- CNC 40T Gasparini Press Brake.
- Tig welding of Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Mig welding facilities.
- 4 Mechanical Brake Presses for folding material 3.0mm x 3m long.
- Spot Welders.
- Flue Pipe forming and rolling machinery.
- Powder Coating oven, booth and conveyor line.
- Tool room facility to maintain and manufacture tooling and jigs.
- Transport capability to give on time delivery.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 Certification.
A Proud Australian Manufacture Ready to Service Your Needs
Call us on 08 8281 1211 or complete the form below and will be in contact asap.
We have been using A&B products that we get from our Electrical Wholesaler for over 10years. The price is competitive and the quality is far better than the Chinese imports. I will always support a local business.